Monday, September 19, 2011

My 24th Birthday

This past weekend was a relaxing, fun time with the ones I love. We celebrated Jeff's new job, ate Mexican food with a party of 15+, cheered the Steelers on to butt-kicking victory and spent the evening with family last night.

Today, it is the actual day of my birth. I was born to Frank and Dot Harnett on this day, 24 years ago, at 9:34 a.m. I weighed 5lbs. 14oz., 19 1/2 ins. long and was born 2 weeks late. Today, 24 years later, I am spending my birthday with my one true love, relaxing and enjoying each other with so much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to in the near and distant future.

Here is what is on the agenda for today:




Our 1st Pumpkin Spice Lattes of the season at Starbucks




The Lion King 3D (OMG!!! Jeff has never seen it!)




Thai food at our favorite spot, Nicky's Thai Kitchen in Verona, and to stick with the fall theme, I plan on ordering their pumpkin curry with chicken along with a pot of their Tom Kha soup.




And, to finish the night, Jeff is making my favorite dessert, Bananas Foster with Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. This will be inevitably followed with absurd amounts of smiles, cuddles and XOXOs, as we watch our evening TV choices.

These have been a very eventful first 24 years. Here's to the next 'eventful' 24 years and many, many more!

I am so excited :)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness yes you were 2 weeks late, you challenged me from the beginning. LOL

    ReplyDelete