Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away


'Le List' for a Rainy Day




  1. Mood: Sleepy, dreamy---I didn't want to get out of my warm bed and walk outside in the damp, dark, cold to the bus this morning.


  2. Has a commercial ever brought you to tears? I've always had a soft spot for the holiday Coca-Cola and Campbells Soup commercials.


  3. Something you've lost and would like to get back? The sapphire from the ring my parents gave me when I was 14. It fell off my ring a few months ago, and my finger has never felt the same.


  4. When was the last time you thanked someone with a kiss? Last night when Jeff brought home acorn squash soup from work for dinner and mashed sweet potatoes for my lunch today.


  5. 3 good things about your life right now? I've got the love of my life, a beautiful apartment and we have two good, new jobs :)


  6. What store would you like to see open in your town? A Peoples Market (and preferrably NOT in East Liberty/Shadyside with the rest of the nice grocery stores...and all-day traffic)


  7. If you were a type of makeup, what would you be? I'd be a tube of YSL red lipstick, of course.


  8. First trip on an airplane? To Jamaica with my youth group for a missions' trip in 10th grade


  9. 3 songs that remind you of different times of your life? 1) 'Bye Bye Bye' - *NSYNC, singing/dancing with my friends at middle school dances; 2) 'Let It Be' - The Beatles, singing with my mom in the car; 3) 'Mine' -Taylor Swift, when I first started dating Jeff and to this day...It's our song <3


  10. Weekly Goals: Make it through the 70+ degree Thurs-Tues filled with doctor appointments

No comments:

Post a Comment