Friday, July 2, 2010

I Skipped Blogging For A Week

Yup.

I haven't had a new post here since Monday. I only started this blog a little over two weeks ago, and I am already tapering off at the ends.

To be honest, I've met a new boy.

But, a few things have been set on the back burner.

As you can see, I haven't been blogging all week. This is unfortunate both for you and for me. I love writing here. I can let go of my thoughts and release without inhibition. I also haven't been doing my ab routine every night. I have done an ab routine every night since April. Four times this week isn't bad, but it still isn't seven times.

I can feel the flab, spilling over my pants.

I have, however, kept up with my running. I also have been cleaning a lot more! And I've discovered a bunch of new things about myself.

I can definitely cook. I can even experiment in the kitchen, and the finished meal always surprises me.

I can be very understanding. I can also be laid back, but still feel like I am in control of myself and my own actions. I don't have to be the perfectionist I always have known myself to be. I can be in control of my own emotions and actions, and still be laid back.

I smile a lot, and always have. But this is a different kind of smile.

This is how I've always wanted to be.

And now I know that I am who I've always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment